Re: About libactive{record,support} and libi18n-ruby

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:15:23PM +0530, Deepak Tripathi wrote:
>    Hi Roberto,
>
>    As a pkg-ruby-extras team member i have ported following packages in
>    pkg-ruby-extras's svn.

How is this different than the team's existing svn?  That is where the
packages already reside.

>    libactiverecord-ruby
>    libactivesupport-ruby

These two will be removed from Debian (as soon as the bugs get filed) to
make way for the Rails 2.3.5 packages that are coming soon.

>    libi18n-ruby

Adam Majer has expressed a desire to "co-maintain" this package, as
Rails depends on it now.

>    I have also added myself as uploader and updated copyright file. Please
>    let me know your/mentors input.
>
>    Please note that its not uploaded to the mirror yet.

Please hold off on uploading for the moment.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez