Ruby 1.9.1 and Rails

I am trying to move my Squeeze box over to Ruby1.9.1 and Rails and am having a tough time finding information on how to proceed.  I've install ruby1.9.1-full and pulled in rubygems1.9.1 from Sid but I still can't get Rails to work.

Are there any guides, walkthroughs or tutorials for moving a Debian system to Ruby 1.9.1?  Has anyone tried to run Rails under 1.9.1 on Squeeze or am I the first?  Is this even the correct list for this question?

Thanx!
--
Richard Hurt
CEO KangarooBox, LLC.
e: rnhurt@KangarooBox.com
p: 502-298-5422
w: http://KangarooBox.com
begin:vcard
fn:Richard Hurt
n:Hurt;Richard
org:KangarooBox, LLC
adr:Suite 220;;6801 Dixie Hwy.;Louisville;KY;40258;United States
email;internet:rnhurt@kangaroobox.com
title:CEO
tel;work:(502) 298-5422
x-mozilla-html:FALSE