Re: debian packages for rubygems

Am 08.12.2008 um 19:32 schrieb Richard Hurt:

Richard,

I completely agree with your proposal. I am in the process of packaging Redmine and am at a loss for what to do with current and/ or future GEM dependencies. Debian needs a clear Ruby/Rails direction and someone to push it forward. Since I have built my business around Debian and am using Rails quite heavily this is a fairly important topic for me. :)

Regarding the last statement: me too. :)