vPim for Debian

Hi,

I have packaged vPim for Debian.  This is a library for iCalendar and
vCard files written in Ruby that comes with several useful (sample)
programs.

Since this is my first attempt to packaging Ruby stuff, I'd be glad if
you could take a look at the package and let me know if there's
anything wrong.

The files are here: http://people.debian.org/~joey/stuff/vpim/

I'm not sure if there should be a binary package called libvpim-ruby,
this would fit the Ruby library policy, but at least for me the main
reason for packaging are the included programs.  Should they be split
off into a package of their own?  It's a quite small package, so
splitting it may be overzealous.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.