Problems ruby fileutils

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this problem. But it seems
that after installing ruby by:

apt-get install irb1.8 libreadline-ruby1.8 libruby libruby1.8 rdoc1.8 \
> ruby ruby1.8 ruby1.8-dev

the FileUtils package is not complete. I tried it on 2 debian(3.1)
machines and both have the same problem. The following statements are
not accepted while they normally are part of the fileutils.

chmod_R
chown
chown_R

Is there anyway to fix this problem? Or should I post it somewhere else?

Small sample of chmod_R not working:

mars:~/installers/webici# irb
irb(main):001:0> require 'fileutils'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> include FileUtils
=> Object
irb(main):003:0> chmod_R 0700, "/home/sander"
NoMethodError: undefined method `chmod_R' for main:Object
        from (irb):3

Kind Regards,

Sander