Ruby-full, last episode ?

  Hello everyone,

  I've proposed a while ago the creation of a ruby-full metapackage that
encompasses all binary packages produced by the current stable ruby
source package including in particular the development packages and
command-line tools such as ri, irb and rdoc), so that ruby-talk won't be
full of mails stating that debian is doing nasty stuff to Ruby (see
#290705). This package has a somewhat different aim than the
libruby-extras metapackage, so I don't think there is redundancy.

  My question is the following: last time I asked for a sponsor, it was
decided that ruby-full would have to wait for lenny. Now, I can upload
myself, but I wanted first to make sure that no one is opposed to this
package. The package can be found onr the pkg-ruby-extra repository:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-ruby-extras/packages-wip/ruby-full/trunk/debian/

  I plan to upload it by the end of next week, so if you strongly
oppose, be quick ;-)...

	Vincent