Looking for a ruby sponsor

[Sorry, I think I posted this to the wrong place before]

  Hello Debian Ruby people !

  I'm a maintainer under the process of passing NM, and I wish to
package several (if not many) ruby libraries, such as ruby-gsl and many
others. Would someone be interested to sponsor me ? I have already two
packages in the archive (fig2ps and tioga, the latter in the need of
being repackaged with a better knowledge of debian ruby packageing), but
the developer who did sponsor me for those don't have any experience in
ruby.

  I know the official place to look for a sponsor is debian-mentor, but
however, I thought I would find more ruby people here.

  Thanks !

	Vincent Fourmond