Re: Problem installing a number of rails apps with debian/unstable

This is what I do not understand. I tried the following and now gem is
complaining that rake is not installed, but I know it is. Is there a
way to register all the debian packages with the manually installed
rubygems?

--
--dfc
douglasfcalvert@gmail.com