Re: About the Ruby packages split: a concrete proposal

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 09:56:58PM +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > Supposed that we're trying to introduce new meta package for
> > novice's convenience, I feel ruby1.8-core would be better and
> > wonder ruby1.8-core depends/recommends ri1.8 as well and
> > recommends/suggests ruby1.8-examples and ruby1.8-elisp.
>
>   Well, sounds like a good compromise. Would 'ruby' recommend
>   'ruby-core'?

If ruby is going to be the package.. why would ik recommend the core? It
can't do with out, it breaks the policy definition of Recommends.

Paul

--
Student @ Eindhoven                         | JID:   paul@luon.net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | email: paulvt@debian.org