Re: Hello?

Ar 23/04/2004 am 13:24, ysgrifennodd Thomas Adam:
>  --- Dafydd Harries <daf@muse.19inch.net> wrote:
> >
> > Well, this list has been around for over a month now, and it hasn't
> > exactly been the hive of activity I expected, so I'm trying to kick off
> > some discussion by introducing myself.
>
> A nice idea! Dafydd is a Welsh name. Whereabouts in Wales are you (or
> from). I am in England, attending a Univesity degree course.

Dafydd is indeed a Welsh name. :)

I live in Bridgend, which I generally explain as being half way between
Swansea and Cardiff, since people tend to have some idea of where those
are.

A bit about myself: I'm approaching the end of a degree in Computer
Science at Reading University. Once that's finished, I'll be starting a
job working on Debian stuff. Things I enjoy doing: cycling, cooking and
trying to learn Japanese. (私は 日本語 を 習って います。
とても 楽しい です!)

--
Dafydd