Re: 1.8, mod_ruby and eRuby?

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 02:59:39PM +0300, Dmitry Borodaenko wrote:
> On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 12:27:41PM +0200, Thomas Hansen wrote:
> > I got some stable boxen I'd like to upgrade to 1.8, and I found a
> > backport at http://people.debian.org/~angdraug/ , but it's lacking
> > eRuby, which I rather need.
>
> Ok, I will try to add it there next week, kick me often enough if I
> forget about this ;-)

*digs out his boots* ;)

I'm hoping that it'll clear up some stability issues I'm having. It
started out with Apache's childs occationally segfaulting, but has
escalated to having the main process hang when logrotate signals it to
reopen the logfiles.

On a related subject, noticed that 1.2 of mod_ruby is out, anyone
happen to know when there's a chance we'll se that?

--
Thomas
beast@system-tnt.dk