Hello?

Well, this list has been around for over a month now, and it hasn't
exactly been the hive of activity I expected, so I'm trying to kick off
some discussion by introducing myself.

My main bit of Ruby packaging so far has been the Ruby-GNOME2 bindings,
which is steadily growing to encompass the entirety of the GNOME
platform, which is great for those of us who love GNOME and Ruby!

I've also packaged some other things such as Rbogl, Rbbr, Ruby/Amazon and
Alexandria, and although some of these are not yet in the Debian
archive, they can be fetched from my personal Debian repository
(<http://muse.19inch.net/~daf/debian/>).

I generally find myself packaging Ruby things as I want to use them.

I'm often around on the (usually very quiet) #debian-ruby channel on
Freenode.

--
Dafydd