Fwd: XMPP: Cert not valid for conference.jabber.org

Dear Debian-RTC team,

I was told that I should inform you about this problem: The SSL certificate of the XMPP server is not valid for conference.debian.org which prevents my server from establishing s2s to conference.debian.org as I require valid certs.

Best regards,
Martin
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Debian hostmaster,

I realized the SSL certificate on your XMPP server is not valid for the subdomain conference.debian.org and so it is preventing me from joining a MUC there as I configured my server to require valid certs.

Best regards,
Martin