Debian RTC team now (again, sort of) has a team-specific list

Hi RTC users and RTC team,

Debian RTC team now has a team-specific list, so there are now 2 lists:

  debian-rtc@lists.debian.org - user-oriented questions and discussion

  debian-rtc-team@alioth-lists.debian.net - team-specific matters

Sorry to RTC users for my recent off-topic noise on the main list.

 - Jonas

P.S. For those wondering, another -admin list historically existed but
did not survive the lists.alioth.d.o to alioth-lists.d.n transition.

P.P.S.  Cross-posting is confusing.  Please follow-up to only one of the
lists not both.  I've set email headers accordingly.