rtc.debian.org doesn't work for me (but worked in the past)

Hi all,
[Please cc me on reply, I am not subscribed]

This week at Debconf I tried to use the rtc.debian.org web site to have
a chat with the home front. After I logged in, the web site says:
ERROR: SIP Registration failure.
WebSocket link: Connected
SIP registration: Not Registered

Because of this message I didn't try further because I expected a bad
free software experience. This morning I saw Daniel and he suggested to
drop a line to this list. Does anybody know what is going on and how to
fix/work around this? Daniel suggested to look at the JavaScript errors,
but they actually don't say me much. See below.

I am running Debian Stretch and use Firefox as my browser.

Paul

Error in parsing value for ‘font’.  Declaration dropped.  style.css:96:8
Error in parsing value for ‘font’.  Declaration dropped.  style.css:249:8
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘Alpha(’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  jquery-ui.css:51:8
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘alpha(’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  jquery-ui.css:533:9
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘Alpha(’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  jquery-ui.css:910:8
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘Alpha(’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  jquery-ui.css:917:8
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘Alpha(’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  jquery-ui.css:921:8
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘Alpha(’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  jquery-ui.css:1169:9
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘Alpha(’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  jquery-ui.css:1176:9
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’.  Declaration dropped.
font-awesome.min.css:4:586
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘progid’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.
font-awesome.min.css:4:1793
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘progid’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.
font-awesome.min.css:4:2012
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘progid’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.
font-awesome.min.css:4:2236
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘progid’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.
font-awesome.min.css:4:2465
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘progid’.  Error in
parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.
font-awesome.min.css:4:2692
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of
its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help
http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/  jquery.js:8206:6
XML Parsing Error: syntax error
Location:
https://rtc.debian.org/internationalization/Messages.properties?_=1502557448898
Line Number 1, Column 1:  Messages.properties:1:1
XML Parsing Error: syntax error
Location:
https://rtc.debian.org/internationalization/Messages_en.properties?_=1502557449264
Line Number 1, Column 1:  Messages_en.properties:1:1
starting init  JSComm.js:47:175
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead.
 jquery.js:3527:28
auth username has been automatically derived from the user SIP address:
sip:elbrus@debian.org => elbrus@debian.org  JSComm.js:33:495
JSCommUI.init() called more than once  JSComm.js:47:121
newTransaction  JSComm.js:37:44
First connection  JSComm.js:39:152
newTransaction  JSComm.js:37:44
Registration failure: [object Object]  JSComm.js:36:350