Help amdgpu kernel 6.4 sifive unmatched

Hi gurus! :)

I was following this guide:

https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/SiFive/HiFiveUnmatched

And I succeeded installing debian on my Unmatched board booting from nand and with a nvme drive. However, I cannot make the amdgpu driver work.

I have installed firmware-amd-graphics, firmware-linux, firmware-linux-free and firmware-linux-nonfree with no luck.

After changing kernel parameters in several combinations I succeeded to have it "working" but not twice in a row. Always the "second time" didn't work. Anyway... when it worked, I couldn't interact with keyboard or mouse, but I had X.

Almost every time that I boot, dmesg shows the following:

https://pastebin.com/RWqBdB8h

My idea is to help to repair as many errors as possible. I like the RISC-V architecture, and I want to run Debian latest here.

I typically use the following kernel parameters:

root=/dev/nvme0n1p4 rw rootwait console=ttySIF0,115200 earlycon net.ifnames=0 radeon.cik_support=0 amdgpu.cik_support=1 radeon.si_support=0 amdgpu.si_support=1

One of the journalctl logs that ran ok:

https://pastebin.com/zSKtuSbx

I hope you can help me boot my system properly.

Best regards and thanks!

--
Atte.
Edson René Contreras Cárdenas