Re: Bad dependencies and missing packages

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. I recently received a VisionFive2 board, and was attempting
to build a new debian image based on current-sid instead of the sid snapshot of bullseye StarFive uses.

I feel the pain, the archive is going to be a big task for those small HiFive Unmatched boards.
The Risc-V boards aren't exactly fast. But I look forward to all the work going on to improve
Risc-V adoption, and I'll keep an eye on CI! Keeping my fingers crossed that the VF2 boards
eventually get mainlined, and those HiFive 650 boards materialize so we have access to more hardware
to build with.

Thanks for the responses.

./brent
https://brentk.io