Re: The brief status of Debian riscv porting --2023/01/08

Hi!

On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 12:21 PM Umit Sami <umit.sami@memcus.com> wrote:

> I meant to say eBPF !
I just tested eBPF demo with libbpf-bootstrap[0] but unfortunately,
the demo can not be run due to kernel config
does not support BTF maybe:

```
rv@unmatched:~/git/libbpf-bootstrap/examples/c$ sudo ./bootstrap
[sudo] password for rv:
libbpf: failed to get EHDR from /boot/vmlinux-6.3.0-1-riscv64
libbpf: failed to find valid kernel BTF
libbpf: Error loading vmlinux BTF: -3
libbpf: failed to load object 'bootstrap_bpf'
libbpf: failed to load BPF skeleton 'bootstrap_bpf': -3
Failed to load and verify BPF skeleton
```
I have submitted the MR[1] and let's see how it goes.

BR,
Bo
[0]: https://github.com/libbpf/libbpf-bootstrap
[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/merge_requests/755