Re: sscg: ftbfs on riscv64: (create_csr_test TIMEOUT 30.10s killed by signal 15 SIGTERM)

Hi all,

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=sscg&arch=riscv64&ver=3.0.2-1%2Bb1&stamp=1652893331&raw=0

> But I build the package successfully on my locally Unmatched board
> without any modify. So I want to give back to the package and
> confirm it.
>
> But I noticed the package version failed on udd page is 3.0.2-1+b1,
> and I can't get the source code for that version.
>
> So I will close this bug if this is false possitive and need me to
> do more test please let me know.

Looking at past buildlogs [1], it seems that previous builds are already at
the edge of timeout. Besides, [2] indicates that the package tries to perform
tests *in parallel*, which could bring about negative effects on a slow yet 4-
core riscv buildd board.

Martin: is it possible to patch the package to get around the timeout for slow
archs such as riscv64? My current thoughts include (1) force non-parallel test
(override_dh_auto_test: dh_auto_test --no-parallel), and/or (2) patch
mason.build to add longer timeout for failed tests. Feel free to let me know
if you have any preference on the solution.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=sscg&arch=riscv64
[2]