RE: debian riscv64 stable build question

Hi Paul

Thanks for the quick response.

How does the architecture (not ports) move from unofficial to official? I don't see much information on this.

Yes I understand that Debian do have the hardware requirements.
From what I understand, there are buildd and porterbox machine deployed and fulfilled the hardware requirements correct?
So the next step is to ensure that packages builds are passing. Would it be possible and make sense to start a wanna-build server in our own company to start building stable or testing branch, deploy into an archive (not main archive), and run test internally in our company? Would this help to accelerate progress? The thought process is that if we can build the current stable/testing (bookworm or bullseye), we can see how many of the packages can be built using the stable/testing branch, and start testing?