Re: Doubts about Setting up a riscv64 virtual machine

Hello Elie, I tried to make the chroot with the deboostrap instruction but I'm getting an error message so I don't know what else to do to fix it, the error that debootstrap throws is that it's Unable to execute target architecture. Any suggestions?