Building Firefox and Thunderbird on riscv64

Hi!

Getting Firefox to build on riscv64 shouldn't be too difficult.

For one, there are only a few small arch-specific changes necessary to
be added for the riscv64 port analogue to the sparc64 and other ports
[1, 2, 3].

To avoid the dependency on Nodejs, we would just have to build the
Javascript files in the arch:all package [4, 5] and either patch the
Firefox build system locally to use pre-built Javascript files or just
use a bash wrapper script for /usr/bin/node like Solaris does for
its SPARC port [6].

Would anyone be interested to work on this with me?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz