Automatically generated riscv64 images

Hi,

I have updated my DQIB script[1] to automatically generate riscv64
images, roughly following the guidelines in [2]. From the page [3] you
can download ready-to-use riscv64 images (and other architectures too)
regenerated weekly.

 [1] https://www.giovannimascellani.eu/dqib-debian-quick-image-baker.html
 [2] https://wiki.debian.org/RISC-V
 [3] https://people.debian.org/~gio/dqib/

I believe they can be useful for people willing to try RISC-V (or to fix
a bug) without going through all the process of creating an image by hand.

I hope they can be useful. Feel free to let me know of bugs if you find
them.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles