Re: llvm-toolchain-9 available for riscv64

On 8/6/19 12:38 AM, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> I have managed to build llvm-toolchain-9 for riscv64 using a few patches
> and small changes to the rules file. The support has already been merged
> in the pkg-llvm repository, so it will get available in the archive for
> the next upload.

Great job!

> In the meantime, I have built the packages they are available there, in
> case someone wants to play with them, bootstrap rust, etc. :

I assume we need to add a riscv64-unknown-linux-gnu target to Rust first
since the current stable version supports bare-metal Rust on riscv*
only unless I misinterpret the GNU triplet here:

glaubitz@suse-laptop:~> rustc --print target-list |grep risc
riscv32imac-unknown-none-elf
riscv32imc-unknown-none-elf
riscv64gc-unknown-none-elf