Re: Latch-Up in May

-snip-

I proposed a 10 minute presentation and it was accepted:

  https://fossi-foundation.org/latchup/#riscvdebian

Now I'll have to really brush up on the state-of-the-art in Debian.  Any
particular points you'd like me to convey, feel free to mention!

The occasional odd comment about GNU/Linux (but not necessarily Debian) was made yesterday at
https://riscv.org/getting-started-riscv-events/
and a month ago at
https://sifivetechsymposium.com/agenda-boston/
I will see if I can find the slide that piqued my interest but it was not something earth-shattering, just interesting IIRC... something to differentiate Debian...