Re: is there a proposed value for RISC-V in elf-em.h ?

On Mon, May 07, 2018 at 09:47:41AM -0400, Dennis Clarke wrote:

> Just curious if there is a proposed value for RISC-V inside the ELF header ?
>
> https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/include/uapi/linux/elf-em.h

arch/riscv/include/asm/elf.h:#define EM_RISCV   0xF3

I guess someone should move that define to elf-em.h so it's together with
the rest.  I don't know how to build and test a riscv kernel (been using
qemu-user), though, so I'm not submitting this one myself.  Probably just
a matter of "ARCH=riscv make defconfig", ..., but ...

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁