iproutes2: debootstrap dependency issue for riscv port?

Hi

While trying to debootstrap the minbase rootfs for riscv I came across a missing dependency for iproutes2. From the debootstrap.log:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of iproute2:
 iproute2 depends on libelf1 (>= 0.131); however:
  Package libelf1 is not installed.

If I manually download libelf1 from http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-riscv64/main/e/elfutils/ and dpkg -i this inside the chroot before --second-stage then things seem to work fine. In my case the host OS was Ubuntu Xenial I don't think that's an issue here?

Here is the debootstrap package verision in case that is relevant:

sbates@hades:~/docker-riscv$ dpkg -l | grep debootstrap
ii  debootstrap                                1.0.78+nmu1ubuntu1.6                         all          Bootstrap a basic Debian system

and here is the debootstrap command:

debootstrap --no-check-gpg --arch riscv64 --foreign sid rootfs http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/

Cheers

Stephen