New Debian Ports installation images delayed

Hi!

I had promised to build new installation images for Debian Ports last
week. This has been delayed because of a regression of debian-installer
on powerpc and ppc64 due to a change in the kernel packaging.

A fix has now been submitted and the kernel packages will soon be rebuilt
on powerpc and ppc64 once the FTP servers are in sync again. Once the
kernel packages have been rebuilt, I can try building debian-installer on
powerpc and ppc64 again and if that works, I can build new installation
images.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz