Debconf18? BoF?

Anyone of the folks interested in risc-v going to be at Debconf18 in
Taiwan? I'm hoping to go, but am not 100% sure at this point.

Has anyone proposed a RISC-V BoF? Should there be one? Happy to add one,
though I don't have a deep background with the RISC-V port in Debian,
just some enthusiasm and general interest. :)

Also of note, Andes-Technology is based in Hsinchu (where Debconf18 is),
and is one of the RISC-V foundation members:

  https://riscv.org/membership/1581/andes-technology/
  http://www.andestech.com/

Might be possible to make some connections there...

live well,
  vagrant