Unofficial repository of Debian packages for RISC-V 64-bit (riscv64)

Yes, Stefan helped me to learn of the latest items a few days ago.

I knew about the changes in doubles and sizeof(jmp_buf), but not the rest, so virtually all the binaries will be incompatible, and all libs, if they cannot be linked to.

Some arch-dependent packages are perl or python modules with little or no binary code that maybe can be salvaged, but those are also the easier to build, so it's a small consolation.

--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>