debian research

Hello ,

http://lists.debian.org/debian-research/2010/05/msg00000.html
I found the above mail interesting and i work as a software
engineer in academia. I like to develop knowledge using
free/open source software.I have a website...
http://www.beautifulwork.org/ which i use for self learning,
organising and sharing knowledge.

I would like to dedicate this work also to debian and i like
suggestions for integrating this project as part of the debian project.
May be by making a debian package of a book with knowledge about
computing under the light of Debian GNU/Linux.

I am currently in the process of improving and cleaning up the site.
Most of my work i do is with debian.

open to  suggestions and criticisms...

/Jeffrin.

--