New Publication

Hi folks

I announced this on my blog but I am not sure if everyone read it, so I am posting it here. I have just published a lengthy article, "Code is Speech: Legal Tinkering, Expertise, and Protest among Free and Open Source Software Developer
part of which engages Debian. More information can be found here:

http://gabriellacoleman.org/blog/?p=1623

For those that don't have institutional access to CA and would like the final proof, I am allowed to send to colleagues upon email request.

It represents a few chapters of my book (which thankfully does have a CC license). Since I can expand on them, comments are welcome.

All best,
Gabriella