(german) term paper about Debian

Hi!

Forgot to mention, that I recently finished a term paper, trying to
explain a bit about Debian; didn't had the chance to cover any topic
very deep, since I was required to gave an overview about what Debian
ist and how it works for information scientist.

It's use for you might be limited, since it's only in german, but
perhaps it's still interesting for some of you?

PDF is avilable at
http://www.schmehl.info/tmp/seminararbeit_oss_Debian.pdf ; LaTeX source
/ pictures are available on request (to lazy to copy everything over).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander