[Paper] Mining Debian over Time

	Dear all,

	i noticed the other day thanks to madduck's e-mail that I subscribed to
this list long ago. I expected to get other's work (position papers,
papers, presentations... even PhD proposals - I know some of you who
should forward their proposals here ;-)...) known when I subscribed.

	So, the aim of this mail is to let you know that Jesús M.
González-Barahona, Martin Michlmayr (both Debian developers), Juanjo
Amor and I submitted a paper to the International Workshop on Mining
Software Repositories (MSR 2006) [1] held in Shanghai this May. We were
even awarded with the best paper award :-).

	The paper is entitled "Mining Large Software Compilations over Time:
Another Perspective of Software Evolution" and can be retrieved from [2]
if you have interest in reading it. Part of it may be familiar to some
of you as Juanjo presented some of its results in last years' DebConf in
Helsinki.

	regards, Gregorio

[1] http://msr.uwaterloo.ca/msr2006/
[2] http://gsyc.escet.urjc.es/~grex/msr-45-robles.pdf

--
Gregorio Robles           | Libre Software Engineering Lab
grex@gsyc.escet.urjc.es   | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones