Is it possible to restore building of remmina-plugin-spice for Bookworm?

Hi!

I've just upgraded my Buster system to Bookworm and noticed the
remmina-plugin-spice is not available in the latter.

I've found these two bugs ostensibly to be of relevance:

 - #1015147: remmina: incompatible with spice-gtk built against libsoup3

 - #1016114: remmina: stop using libsoup2 version of spice-gtk

So, the question is: is it possible to restore building of this plugin for
Bookworm?

(Please CC me as I'm not subscribed.)