ITA: tightvnc -- virtual network computing server software

Owner: debmaint@g-e-u-e-r.de

Hi Ola,

thank you for your consent. I take ownership of this bug now. It will
be closed with the upcoming upload of tightvnc.

Thanks for having maintained tightvnc for all these years.

If there's anything in contrast to what you intended, please let me
know. We'll get it sorted out.

Sven