Word-wrap / line-break in x2goserver debconf templates

Hi,

While translating the x2goserver package's po-debconf strings to pt_BR, I suspected the word wrapping / line breaking for the messages perhaps might be incorrect.

Could you please confirm whether the preceding double whitespace in the templates' _Description fields are intentional?

x2goserver.templates: single space, word wrap enabled
x2goserver-desktopsharing.templates: double space, word wrap disabled

Thank you.

(I'm not subscribed to the list, please CC: me.)