please, help to get the image write done, due to an error. Thank you!

Hello

First of all I wish to thank you all Debian's Team! To still enjoy a free OS:)

I am running Ubuntu XFCE and I am using the Disk Image Write to get your lates Debian 12.4.1 XFCE on my USB. Unfortunately after a few try I get always an error and so I cannot get the job done. I do have a Lenovo X200 which comes without DVD writer.

I was wondering if you any tip to get the USB bootable with Debian 12.4.1.

I do not have any issue to do the above with other distribution, in particular with any unstable one such as XebianOS or any Linux OS with Debian repositories from sourceforge.net

Again, thank you in advance for your help and time.

Cordially,

Guido Mezzalana