Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm

  Hi,

  I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend to
  continue for the development cycle of Debian Bookworm/Trixie:

  For loong64, I
  [delete/modify as appropriate]
  - submit more bug on this architecture, and attached loong64 parch
  - run a Debian testing or unstable system on port that I use regularly
  - fix toolchain issues
  - triage arch-specific bugs
  - fix arch-related bugs
  - add loong64 support to d-i
  - test d-i regularly
  - fix d-i bugs/issues(with cbmuser)
  - maintain buildds
  - provide hardware for (or assist with) automated tests on ci.d.n(doing)
  - provide loong64 official buildds machines to the debian community(doing)
  - create and maintain loong64 wiki page
  - continue to actively maintain loong64 port
  - work with maintainers to resolve issues with loong64 and other architectures

  I have communicated with Debian unofficial and official DDs. I will continue to work hard.
  Thank you all for your support and tolerance.

  Currently, I am not a DD/DM

  Dandan Zhang