Re: liborcus / boost1.83 and time_t

Hi,

Am 30.03.24 um 08:49 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
That would mean a bin-NMU of liborcus would work and then a rebuild of libreoffice (gb, but I need a new upload anyway)

So we probably missed a rename? (Or more for stuff silently using time-date?)

boost1.83 (iostream)? liborcus? Both?

I prepared a time_t rename of liborcus. Can upload it (to NEW...) any time.
A bin-NMU would also work, except for a needed runtime dependency, then again it's "only" the gnumeric filter...). I wouldn't mind a simple bin-NMU at least.
(I also uploaded libreoffice build-depending on
liborcus-dev (>> 0.19.2-3+b1) on armhf)

Ran the full tests with it. Passed.

Though still I wonder whether something needs to be done for boost, too. (Probably a problem since it's header-only in parts) and whether I am the only one...

Regards,

Rene