Re: OpenSSL transition to testing

Le jeu. 23 nov. 2023 à 14:17, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <sebastian@breakpoint.cc> a écrit :
On 2023-11-22 22:15:43 [+0100], Jérémy Lal wrote:
> Pleeeease wait a moment before doing more uploads.
> I am gonna deal with it before the end the week. Sorry for that.

Sorry for any trouble I may have caused. I haven't had any response and
I wasn't granted any free rider card so I started backporting on SAT
evening. And to not make it look selfish I looked at the CVEs, too. This
and testing took a while.
I just (wrongly) assumed the other testsuite failures is just my local
setup problem…

Don't worry, I'm the one lagging behind. I've started work on latest 18.x update, and will check those.

Jérémy