Re: signing and releasing grub2 testing-proposed-updates

Hi,

On 10-10-2023 18:59, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
It seems the binaries built but I guess someone needs to poke the
signing bits and once they are built they can all be released

I was hoping to compare the package in tpu to the version in pu, but apparently that version is still stuck in stable-new and not available to me on respighi.

(
grub2 needs to go before grub-efi-* here too I suppose, due to a
dak limitation in built-using queue handling).

Please elaborate. If we hint it through it the same britney migration run, do things fail? Or do you mean grub-efi-* shouldn't go *before* grub2?

Paul