Auto-rejecting packages with a broken Maintainer field?

Hi ftp and release teams,

This isn't the first time that we have an awful package slip through
the net and reach the archive, breaking a few things in the process.
The last occurrence is gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant in
experimental, featuring a multi-{line,valued} Maintainer field, which
breaks the BTS. In turn, this results in stalled data for britney,
which ends up contemplating an outdated view of RC bugs.

lintian makes it pretty clear this package should have never been
uploaded as is:

    E: gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant source: multiline-field Maintainer
    E: gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant: multiline-field Maintainer
    E: gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant changes: multiline-field Maintainer
    E: gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant source: too-many-contacts Maintainer Fabio Augusto De Muzio Tobich <ftobich@debian.org>,\n  Debian GNOME Maintainers <pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
    E: gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant: too-many-contacts Maintainer Fabio Augusto De Muzio Tobich <ftobich@debian.org>,\n  Debian GNOME Maintainers <pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
    E: gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant changes: too-many-contacts Maintainer Fabio Augusto De Muzio Tobich <ftobich@debian.org>,\n  Debian GNOME Maintainers <pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>

but that happened, and it was accepted.

At least Niels Thykier and I would welcome an autoreject in those
cases. Thanks for considering!