Re: bookworm release date?

Hi Adam,

On Thu, 09 Mar 2023 17:05:28 +0000, Adam wrote:
> ftp-master have now published their bookworm keys, so we can get those
> incorporated. For the SRM side, you probably saw that we've been
> considering moving to an EC key. From the very limited responses to the
> discussion I started on debian-release, I'm still not entirely sure if
> that's feasible / a good idea.

Does the signing method update have to be one-method-for-another, or
is there is a way to phase-in a new method before phasing-out the old?

(my question is inspired by a recent talk by djb and Tanje Lange that
discusses[1] an encryption migration at Google that involved use of
two algorithms in parallel.  I realize that we're talking about
integrity signing rather than confidentiality, and it's also possible
that I'm creating a time-wasting distraction here, so.. take with a
grain of salt)

Thanks,
James

[1] - https://media.ccc.de/v/fire-shonks-2022-49246-post-quantum-cryptography-detours-delays-and-disasters#t=500