mips64el/mipsel and testing migration

Yesterday a new version of libmongocrypt was uploaded into unstable with
the idea that it would migrate into bookwork in time for the freeze.
The new package introduces a dependency on libintelrdfpmath-dev.  It
appears that libintelrdfpmath-dev fails to build on mips64el/mipsel.
However, that package seems to not have been inhibited from migrating to
testing recently [0].

When I checked the excuses on libmongocrypt this morning I saw:

    Migration status for libmongocrypt (1.6.2-1 to 1.7.1-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
    Issues preventing migration:
    ∙ ∙ libmongocrypt unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on mips64el: libintelrdfpmath-dev (>= 2.0u2-6)
    ∙ ∙ libmongocrypt unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on mipsel: libintelrdfpmath-dev (>= 2.0u2-6)
    ∙ ∙ missing build on mips64el
    ∙ ∙ missing build on mipsel
    ∙ ∙ Too young, only 0 of 5 days old
    Additional info:
    ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/libm/libmongocrypt.html
    Not considered

The BD-Uninstallable makes sense as libintelrdfpmath-dev is not
available on mips64el/mipsel.  However, I have not been able to find a
definitive list of release architectures for bookworm.  The arch qualify
page still lists mips64el/mipsel in a way that makes it seem like a
release architecture for bookworm.

If that is the case, then I am puzzled how intelrdfpmath would have
migrated to testing without being able to build on mips64el/mipsel and
it makes me think that I might need to be concerned that libmongocrypt
might not migrate in time.

If that is not the case, and the excuses are spurious because the lack
of availability on mips64el/mipsel won't prevent testing migration, that
would be good to know as well.

Can someone who knows comment on whether mips64el/mipsel are in fact
release architectures and/or whether the lack of a successful build on
those architectures will in fact prevent testing migration in this case?

Regards,

-Roberto

[0] https://tracker.debian.org/news/1415574/intelrdfpmath-20u2-6-migrated-to-testing/

--