Help understanding why a package isn't migrating

Hi Release Team,

I'm trying to understand why this package (haskell-copilot-theorem[1]) isn't migrating to testing. It looks like it is saying that it is being blocked by haskell-what4, but haskell-what4 has already migrated to testing on October 17. Also, if I look at excuses for haskell-what4, there aren't any.

The only thing I can possibly think is that it is referring to migration of binNMU's, but I can't see any way to see the status of those. Is it possible?

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=haskell-copilot-theorem