Re: Migration problem

Hi,

On 11-10-2022 18:56, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
   * Replace component by dependency: cjs-module-lexer (Closes:
#1019355)

I have hinted node-cjs-module-lexer (as the test fails because of unavailable test dependency, which isn't something an arch:all package should fix) assuming that has the Provides node-jest needs (which I haven't checked). If this assumption is right: the policy phase of britney doesn't take Provides into account for reporting, even if it's only provided by one binary package, hence only the installability check catches it.

Paul