Re: buster EOL (10.13) and 11.5 planning

Hi,

Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (2022-07-28):
> Use of buster-security will pass from the Security Team to LTS in a few
> days time, so we should get the EOL point release organised. We need at
> least a couple of weeks to get things sorted, so as some suggestions:
>
> - August 20
> - [August 27 doesn't work for at least me and the Images Team, so nope]
> - September 3rd
> - September 10th
>
> We're currently only 3 weeks past the 11.4 bullseye point release, but
> that was also about 6 weeks late. It's therefore worth considering
> whether we want to try and get 11.5 out sooner and get back onto the
> previous track, or delay it a little more and aim for every two months
> from 11.4's release date.
>
> tl;dr - please indicate your availability / preferences for the above
> dates (for both 10.13 and 11.5) and any opinions on whether we should
> do them at the same time or separately.

Leaving aside the debootstrap's pu/opu requests that I would be happy
not to have to be involved with (trusting Luca's assessment instead),
I'm happy to try and accommodate any dates that might be picked up for
10.13 and 11.5, for all other installer-related tasks.