YA Grub update for bullseye (and buster!)

[ Trying again without typos in addresses! ]

Hey folks,

As you (might?) have seen, since the most recent set of security
patches went into Grub (2.06-3~deb10u2, 2.06-3~deb11u4 and 2.06-5)
I've been working on fixing up some of the fallout from the now
locked-down font loader. The current state of the art in unstable
(2.06-7) works fine AFAICS, with no more bugs complaining about
messed-up fonts and graphics. I'm happy with things there for now,
although there are likely to be yet be more tweaks before we
freeze. Meh, that's pain for another day. :-)

So, for Bullseye and Buster: I'm ready to add the new patches in to
both to fix up font handling. We also *must* do a new release in both
to bump SBAT level due to my unfortunate mistake in the last Buster
upload (#1024617). :-( I'm just about ready to do builds and uploads
now, so...

 * Buster just needs another upload to buster-security, I believe?

 * What's the preferred way to go for Bullseye, given we're just about
   to do another point release? Should I go down the security path or
   just upload straight to bullseye and go via s-p-u?

'There is some grim amusement in watching Pence try to run the typical
 "politician in the middle of a natural disaster" playbook, however
 incompetently, while Trump scribbles all over it in crayon and eats some
 of the pages.'   -- Russ Allbery