Re: Processed: autopkgtest regressions are RC (and this one also blocks the perl transition)

Am 24.10.2022 um 19:48 teilte Paul Gevers mit:

Hi all,

I think Hilmar was afraid of what happens after latexml is removed from testing. Than TL migrates and breaks latexml for users of testing that don't immediately remove packages that are no longer in testing.

Yes, correct.

The idea to add a breaks into texlive-latex-base sounds reasonable to me and I'll introduce it.

Meanwhile latexml upstream has provided a patch for the issue. I did not test it, but they have their own test beds and it looks good so far. Not sure when I'll find time to upload new packages.

Hilmar
--
sigfault